|Adventures in Babysitting Wiki Policies|
|General policies • Article Policy • Discussion Policy • Blog post policy • Chat policy • Image policy • Layout guide • Blocking/warning policy • General rules for users with rights • Verifiability|
This wiki has a set of discussion policies that must be followed all around the Adventures in Babysitting Wiki for all the users.
- Bad language, vulgar/sexual terminology and profanity is NOT allowed anywhere on this site.
- Trolling/harassing others is not allowed on the wiki.
- Cyber bulling is not allowed anywhere on the wiki, that means: no name calling, making fun of, bullying and/or imitating.
- Do not post irrelevant comments or messages.
- Do not give out personal information.
- Do not spam others' message walls.
- Always be nice to other users and don't post anything that can hurt their feelings or offend them in some ways.
- Do not be mean or rude to the others.
- Respect everyone's opinion.
- Do not start fights or wars between users.
- Do not post anything that contains inappropriate content.
We expect you to follow these rules, if not, we will have to take some severe actions. In case you have any questions or need some help with these policies, please see an administrator.