|Adventures in Babysitting Wiki Policies|
|General policies • Article Policy • Discussion Policy • Blog post policy • Chat policy • Image policy • Layout guide • Blocking/warning policy • General rules for users with rights • Verifiability|
This wiki has a set of blog post policies that must be followed all around the Adventures in Babysitting Wiki for all the users.
Blog Post Policy
- Bad language, inappropriate terminology and/or profanity is NOT allowed anywhere on the wiki.
- Blog posts can not contain inappropriate content.
- Do not offend other users.
- Do not post bad comments that have nothing to do with the topic.
- Do not hurt others or bully/troll them.
- Do not post useless or unnecessary blog posts.
- Do not give out personal information.
- Do not post irrelevant blog posts or comments.
- Do not start fights between users.
- Always be as nice as possible and respect others' opinions.
- Make sure not to post something that can be disturbing in a blog post.
We expect you to follow these rules, if not, we will have to take some severe actions. In case you have any questions or need some help with these policies, please see an administrator.